Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
The three components which have improved survival in cancer are:
- Prevention – This is by reduction of risk factors like tobacco and alcohol consumption
- Early diagnosis – Screening of common cancers and comprehensive diagnosis and staging
- Treatment – Multimodality management by discussion in tumor board and treatment in a comprehensive cancer centre
Cancers are often managed through discussion on multi-disciplinary cancer conferences where medical oncologist, surgical oncologist, radiation oncologist, pathologist, radiologist and organ specific oncologists meet to find the best possible management for an individual patient considering the physical, social, psychological, emotional and financial status of the patients.
Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Leukemia, Head and Neck Cancer, Kidney Cancer.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose the service you need, if you need help let us know
For specific questions, book a Phone Consultation with an oncologist. If you need a detailed review of your records, choose the Second Opinion option. Email, call or chat with us if you need help choosing.
Medsol Reviews Your Case
Our medical team reviews your case. You then ask your questions and schedule for the call. For the cancer Second Opinion service, you submit your documents and ask your questions. For Treatment and Remote Monitoring, you provide information about your case.
Get Advice, Speak to your Doctor or Schedule your Treatment
Your doctor calls you, answers your questions and provides advice. For your Second Opinion, you get a detailed report regarding your oncologist’s advice within 3-5 business days. For Treatment and Remote Monitoring, you get a detailed document including everything what we can help you with.
Your best option to talk directly with a doctor and get immediate answers. Examples of questions we get:
- Schedule a Call for as soon as today (upon availability)
- Duration is usually 30 minutes
- Top based oncologists from the best hospitals
- Advice on your treatment, side-effects, medication, diet & more
Full Second Opinion
Cancer is complex. Most often there are no clear answers. Our top doctors review your case in detail:
- 3-5 business-day delivery
- Detailed review of medical records
- Downloadable written report, accessible 24/7 online
- Treatment recommendations and available clinical trials
- 100% online, no need to travel
Have your case monitored remotely online by our expert oncologist while you receive the best treatment possible locally.
- Continuous support & advice from oncologists
- Treatment, medication & side-effect advice
- Assistance in decision-making
- Ideal for international patients & patients living in rural areas
Get Cancer Treatment At The Top Cancer Centers. Everything is handled by Medsol.
- Travel, visas, accommodation
- Translations & local transportation
- Selection & Treatment at top hospitals
- Get online advice from your doctor before traveling